what is reverse co-ed?
- Regular women's net
- Quads: 2 girls & 2 guys | Doubles: 1 girl & 1 guy
- Women can block / hit front row
- Men hit from behind the 10 foot line
- Men are not allowed to block / hit above the height of the net in front of the 10 foot line
what are the rules?
- Old USAV rules
- Double is a double
- Open hand receive allowed
- Open hand tips
- All net touches are illegal
- Under is legal as long as you do not interfere with the play
- Subs: If you are on a team roster, you may not sub for another team at any point during the tournament
what is the cancellation policy?
Please let us know 7 days prior to tournament date if your team is not able to make it. Any teams that cancel within a week of the tournament is responsible for finding a replacement team or paying a cancellation fee of $70. No shows the day of the tournament will be held liable to the same cancellation fee.
what are the prizes?
- cash pot for OPEN
- amazing swag for AA
what if i don't have a team?
Make a post on our facebook page! www.facebook.com/hiyavolleyball.
still have questions?
Email us! email@example.com